Museum Pass Program
North Greenbush residents are welcome to visit the library and borrow a pass to area museums.
- Albany Institute of History & Art (2 passes)
- Berkshire Museum (1 pass for 2 adults and 2 children, under age 18)
- Children’s Museum at Saratoga (1 pass for 4 people, infants under age 1 are free)
- CMOST – Children’s Museum of Science & Techology (1 pass for 2 adults and all dependent children under 18)
- Clark Art Institute (1 adult admission)
- Hancock Shaker Village (1 pass for 2 adults and 2 youths (13-17); children under 12 are free)
Available to North Greenbush residents only. Residents must visit the library to pick up the passes. Sorry we can't accept reservations, or renewals. Only one pass can be checked out at a time. There is a $5.00 per day fine if late and the pass must be returned to the North Greenbush Public Library.
Become a Friend!
Join the Friends of the North Greenbush Public Library. We need friends now to:
- Run special projects
- Organize fund raisers
- Coordinate community programs
- Manage book sales
- Advocate for our library.
For more information, or to volunteer, please call the library at 283-0303.
New Books & DVDs
Mystery...suspense...romance...comedy. Our new books offer all of this and more! Browse our list for new books by your favorite authors, and maybe find a few new favorites. Or check out some new DVDs for this evening's entertainment.
We love to see you at the library, so stop by soon.
Library Resources for the Visually Impaired
Braille books and services for the visually-impaired are available at the Sand Lake Public Library and the Troy Public Library. In addition, the New York State Library has numerous resources for the blind and visually impaired. For more information, including application for services forms, please see: http://www.nysl.nysed.gov/tbbl/
Have a Kindle or the Kindle App for iPad?
The Library Has Digital Media!
Some of us love the look and feel of a hardcover book, while others enjoy the convenience and flexibility of ebooks. Our library now meets your needs regardless of your preference. Borrowing digital media is easy, it's fun and it's available wherever you are, whenever you want to use the library!
Search the System: